It's been 365 days...

***Warning this post may get mushy so feel free to skip to the bottom for details on what I'm wearing!***
My guy and I have been together a full year now.  For SL that's an achievement I hear.  It's the longest relationship I've been.
He's equal parts lover, teacher, best friend, and dominant.  We are both passionate about things, good and bad.  He's a good match for me.  I have a redhead's temperament, and he deals with that well.  And I look forward to the next year, and more after that :)
On to bloggy stuff!
This pose actually came with joints but I used a wine glass and bottle in my inventory for more of a 'celebration' type picture.  And the body suit was just so sexy.  I felt like it was perfect for a 'let's do this night right' type mood.  As always if you need to know what he's wearing, just hit me up in world.  Savannah Porterfield
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
Anniversary
Credits
Hair: TRUTH VIP - June - Ambriel - Jewel tones - by Truth Hawks (Group gift, no longer available however if you join the group, he sends out a fat pack of hair EVERY MONTH!)
Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Body applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke Eel)
Body Suit: -Narcisse- Suki Playsuit - FATPACK by Narcisse @ anyBody ending July 30th
Pose: Imitation - Mary Jane couple pose by ᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍ. ғᴏxx (Euphorisme)
Lighting: LUMIPro 2017 V3 HUD by Stefan Buscaylet

Comments