You can't bring me down.

Hi, Dolls!
I know this look is not my norm these days but for those who've been with me a while will know,  PINK !
It's my favorite colour & yes I know more than half of you think I misspelled colour but I didn't. 
Canadian here!

Alright, alright. Cutesy photos but I am sure some of you are thinking, 
"What's with the pins, they don't match or 'fit' with Ember's look at all?" 
Well for any of you who were wondering that let me explain.

The pins represent pain. That's kinda obvious right? Being stabbed through like that.
 But pain with pretty, cutesy pink.
 Huh, wha?
💕  I get rambling here . So, if you have no time or patience for that,  please scroll to the photos & credits below & thanks for stopping by my friend. 💕    

My RL self lives with chronic pain.

 I by the time I was 34 I had to have spinal surgery - I had blown out a few discs while moving a bed & I was unable to walk. 

Fast forward to today & I am living with chronic pain from degenerative disc disease, arthritis & another blown disc.
This doesn't really explain the photo though right?

Well chronic pain is one of those things. You can't see it but it's there. 
Pain, your constant companion.
 Even when you're all dressed up and putting on your brightest smile for everyone it is ALWAYS there along for the ride, much like these pins in this photo, aptly named Pin Cushion.

So no matter how normal , cute & healthy someone looks, please remember that chronic pain is a real thing and it can affect /consume their whole life!

Well, I did not intend to sic that all  up on you .
 No really, honest. It's the meds talking :D 

I hope you enjoy the photos today. I feel so cute & that, in turn causes me to feel happy in RL. 
So thank you to each and every designer in this post. You caused a patch of sunshine through my clouds 💕   💛   💜  💚

  Remember, I do use strong lighting so Always DEMO
🌷You can find all Teleports & credits below my photos 🌷

 ðŸŒº Ember  🌺



I do love pink!

You can't bring me down.





 ðŸ ‹:Head To Toe:🠋
  • Hair - Besom | Indigo | @ The Epiphany Oct 15 - Nov 15th.
  • Head - Catwa | Lona, Bento Mesh Head.
  • Skin Applier - PUMEC | SASHA | Catwa HUD in January tone | With body appliers for - Maitreya / Belleza/ Slink & Omega. | Powder Pack Catwa October Edition 
  • Eye Applier - LOTUS. | Haitian Eyes13 | Available in - Catwa appliers & mesh eyes. | For Pocket Gacha Oct 2017.
  • Eye shadow/Lipstick - DeeTaleZ | Beautiful Pastels MU | Powder Pack Catwa October Edition.
  • Lashes - pr!tty | Mystery Girl | [Lipstick+Lashes] | Catwa | Chapter Four Hidden Room Oct 4 - Nov 1st.
  • Earrings - Pink Hustler | *PL* bc earring |  Free Gift @ The Season Story Oct 10 - 31st.  
  • Top & Shorts - [Sexy Princess] | Lora | Available for Standard Mesh Sizing - XXS, XS, S, M & L / Maitreya / EBody /Belleza - Isis, Freya & Venus / Slink - Hourglass & Physique / TMP / Tonic C & F.
  • Socks - Blueberry | Bonie stockings / Rainbow 1 | Available for - Maitreya / Belleza & Slink.
  • Pose / W prop - ::WetCat:: | Pin Cushion | @ The Secret Affair Oct 15 - 31st.

Comments