Take a bite!

Enchantment Has Opened!

I am way behind in telling you this dear reader and I apologize!
 I had unexpected company for a week & it was difficult for me to log in. 
But if you've been checking this blog you'll know how much I LOVE this Themed event! 
This round is Snow White and man there are so many cool ideas on this theme from the creators!
I chose to try to make my 🆕 [GA.EG] Bento, mesh head look like Evie from the Descendants.
  Thanks to Dirty Princess who made an outfit fitting for her! 

I am not sure that I do look like her but never mind that, have this nice apple. 
It will make everything OK!

Bon Appètit!
🌺 Ember 🌺




Take a bite
👀I know this photo is totally dark so I am adding some unedited photos below just so you can see clearly. 👀




:All Credits:
  • Crown - The Half Moon Market | Queen's Diadem | @ Enchantment Nov 11 - 30th.
  • Hair - ICONIC | NICOLLET.
  • Braid - CATWA HAIR |  Forehead Braid.
  • Head - [GA.EG] | Jennifer, Bento Mesh Head.
  • Eyes - [GA.EG] | Ultimate Eyes.
  • Skin Applier - LURE: | Emily, Lilly tone | With Appliers for - Loud Mouth / Catwa / Akeruka / \[GA.EG]  / LeLutka / LOGO (Omega applier needed for the last 3.) | Body appliers for - Maitreya / Slink / Belleza & Omega.+ System skins.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Top - **Dirty Princess** | The Descendant Princess Top | Available for Maitreya | @ Enchantment Nov 11 - 30th.
  • Apple - striped mocha | gold sprinkled apple - cherry | @ Enchantment Nov 11 - 30th.
  • Nail Applier - Enfer Sombre | Snow nails | Available for Maitreya / Slink & Omega | @ Enchantment Nov 11 - 30th.
  • Pose - *{( konpeitou )}* | devil | Was part of the OUAN Hunt.

Comments