Back in Blue

Hello to all!
For those of you who are long time readers of Paperdolls, you'll remember me.
Those that are not, allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Savvy Quinn, aka Savannah Porterfield.  I used to blog on this blog years ago before I decided to make a go on my own.
And it was a good go :)  However, Ember and I missed working together, so I decided to return.
(Decided, was coerced by Ember... whatever)
My first post is in regards to her contest.  Deets can be found HERE.
I'm beyond thrilled to be back.  I can't wait to get back into the grove here :)
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz

TheBlues
Hair: TRUTH VIP October - Makena by Truth Hawks (Was October's free group gift, group is 350 to join but free fatpack every month so far!)
Lipstick: #adored - powder pack catwa - june By ampersand (Ampersand Artful)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly by Catwa Clip
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] Sabine – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Nails: *Merlific* Poly Nails by Ñ•Ï‰Ñ”єт ηυggєт (merl2010) @ 4Mesh until February 11th
Dress: [LAKSHMI]Roana Dress/CP 2 by Romi Dagostino 4Mesh until February 11th
Choker:[LC] Crescent Moon Choker by Tessa Get Rekt Kato (Lemoira) 4Mesh until February 11th 
Pose: GingerFish Poses - Coquette 1 by Trαcy McFÏ…cĸιт (Tracy Redangel) 4Mesh until February 11th 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Trapped by Satomi Masukami (Free group gift, group is 300 to join, but so many gifts out!!!) 

Comments