MudSkin @ The Skin Fair 2018


Hiya friends.

Today I am showing off another skin from The Skin Fair.  This one is by MudSkin called HyunA .
Isn't she lovely?

◼HyunA  is exclusively for Catwa ( Sorry non believers! ) This Clean & Freckles No Makeup Skin  is available in the tones 100, 102, 104, 105, 106, 108, 110 & 112. All sold separately.
Designer's image here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/sophamccallen/40679900981/in/photostream/

◼The Bento Shape  worn is also sold separately.

◼There is also a Gacha for those who just can't decide , 23 Makeup Skin Gachas.
Designer's gacha image here -  https://www.flickr.com/photos/sophamccallen/26808704638/in/dateposted/

P.s Please ignore my ears, I accidentally deleted my normal ones and well, my life wouldn't be mine if I didn't oops on something :)

   Below the photos you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺

HyunA

◼Skin tones from left to right - 100 | 102 | 104 | 105.◼
◼Skin tones from left to right -106  | 108 | 110 | 112.◼

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

◼Brow styles◼

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

◼Some of the Gacha Skins available @ The Skin Fair by Mudskin.◼

Get the look ↴


Comments