Oh yeah it's Monday alright!


Well, It's Monday alright!

Today I have been across the city twice with my dog chauffeuring her to the vet.
 Almost slapped some mean woman in the waiting room, then people driving like crazy maniacs.

I have the real estate agent coming on Wed morning to take photos of the house.
My youngest is going to a mega camp on Thursday ( Haven't packed her yet.)
I accidentally deleted this whole post & had to redo it.
Then my eldest wants to go shopping tonight. * Slams head off wall *
SO here I am ignoring all that shit to show off this adorable new head from LAQ& some other lovely items.
Enjoy & maybe have a few drinks for me kay?

Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺



Untitled






Get the goods↴

Comments