Feeling Drastic


I am totally feeling the pastels today. 
It got me thinking that maybe I should do theme posts, you know, like Pastel sweetie, Goth dark post, Crazy punk. 
Hmm, after a moment's reflection & a peek at my Flickr, seems I do this already :D

Enough of my rambles. 
There's some seriously adorable stuff in this post. 
  • I am wearing Mina's super cute pigtails called Tina.  ( From the pastel colour palette.)  This hair comes with a Style HUD that can control how the hair hangs. With this style you have the option of more or less bang / fringe & also the option of one pigtail over the shoulder, both over, both hanging in front etc. *This is a super idea for those times when a mesh hair maybe cuts through your clothing.*  Tina is available @ this month's round of Kustom9. ( Limos below)  Be sure to check out a demo when you head over.
  •  My skin called Rose & is made by [Mudskin]. It is in a gacha over @ The Okinawa Summer Festival 2017 Those of you who love the sweet & innocent look really need to check this designer out. My eyes & shape are also from this Gacha. Check out all the options in the designer's Flickr photo HERE - https://www.flickr.com/photos/sophamccallen/35028986403/in/dateposted/ 
  • My Nails and rings are made by a shop called Drastic. These beauties can be found over @ The Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly event. The packs come with  6 rings ( hide/ show option) , HUD with 11 gem & 10 wing textures for the butterfly on the pinkie, Heart cut out Nails & a HUD for those with 10 polish options. 
Now to gush!

See the butterfly wrapped around my pinkie? I can't stop staring at it myself.  It's so thin & moves with the bento hands of my Maitreya body so well that I honestly got all confused thinking I applied it as a tattoo layer for a little bit.  Nope, it's a part of the Fairy Ring Set.  I L♥VE all the little whimsical details with one of the rings caging one of my nails. (As shown below) 
This set is available for Maitreya, Vista & Slink hands & you can choose between Silver, Gun Metal & Gold. There is a Demo so please go check it out!

Right, long post that started out short LOL. 
Happy shopping, Ember

I shoud not have said that. ( re reading Harry Potter lol)




Comments