Lovely Lilo.

Hey, Dolls!

Today I am showing off another beauty from Powder Pack Catwa Edition.

  •  The Shape, Skin & Brow shape are all made by Essences & All included in this Powder Pack. I am really pleased that this modifiable shape comes included as I have always admired their skins but with my own shape, I couldn't make it how I liked. So a BIG thank you for that Essences as well as adding in the body appliers!   *I didn't do much editing to this photo I sharpened it slightly, cropped added matte & fixed a little gap in my hair so that you can see how the skin truly looks.* 
  • The poses that I have been using lately are made by   *{( konpeitou )}* & they are FREE at the main store. I have no idea how long these will be here but FYI, these are some of my all time favourite poses like ever. Hurry over and find them on a small table when you land.


Lovely little Lilo






Comments