Home sweet home.

Hi Friends!

So I made it over to Collabor88 the other day & of all the things  could  have brought I ended up falling in love with & purchasing a house!
Now most of you will be like, "Why is this a big deal Ember?" Only because I never live in a house. I stand on my platform all day except when I am chasing & derendering breedables.

I love this house so much that I am braving the crazy lag on the ground and have partially moved in :)

The house is made by Trompe Loeil & is only 199L!!! Crazy right? & cute & well textured & thought out & & & you just gotta go see it!
(No I do not blog for them, I just love it excessively!)

OK, so far I have only managed to furnish my front porch. But I managed to make it super cute with items from this round of The Chapter Four & older items I have in my inventory.

Thanks for listening to me gush.
Hope you like it as much as I do 💕



Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks are embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

& Don't forget to always demo!

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Home sweet home

What's what & where to find it↴

Comments